Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.buzzermalta.com.
In this policy, “we” and “us” refers to BUZZER STATIONERS and “our” shall be construed accordingly. We advise you to read the policy carefully. If you have any questions regarding privacy issues, you may write to US ON [email protected]
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
1. We do not obtain any personal data, that is, information that identifies you as an individual other than that which you choose to provide. We only collect information that we believe to be relevant to conduct our business, and to monitor the improvement of our products. At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, such as your name & surname, email address, postal address, contact number e.t.c for purposes such as corresponding with you, registering at a site, making a purchase, or participating in an online survey or competition.
2. We do not collect and use personal data for anything other than the purpose for which the data has been provided.
3. We collect, use and keep any personal information given to us by you, strictly for the purposes indicated in this policy and as described in our website and in strict adherence to the General Data Protection regulation.
4. If you browse our website, you do so anonymously: we do not collect personal information – such as your email address. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) and we use technologies to give us an idea of which parts of our website you visit and how long you spend there. But we do not link this information to anything personally identifiable. The only other information automatically provided to us is the type of computer and operating system you are using. Your browser automatically supplies us with this information.
5. In some of our customer email communication, we might use a device called a “clickthrough URL”. When you click on one of these URLs, you pass through our system before arriving at the website that is your true destination. We use clickthroughs to determine the level of interest in particular topics and to measure the effectiveness of our communications. We do not share this data with anyone, and we make no attempt to match clickthroughs to particular email addresses.
6. We do not send unsolicited mail, messages or junk mail. Customers have a right to request not to receive direct marketing material by writing to us at the address below.
7. We do not provide any third parties with any personal information that you provide us unless obliged to do so by law, by court order or with your specific consent.
8. Market research using customer information is not carried out without your specific consent.
9. Third party service providers may be contracted to provide services to us. For this purpose, we will need to provide such companies/organisations with the necessary personal data. We will make it mandatory on such companies/organisations to strictly comply with all applicable provisions of law when processing your personal data in the provision of their services to us.
10. Authorised third parties, including external service providers, with permitted access to your information are specifically required to apply appropriate security measures to appropriate technical and organisational security measures that may be necessary to safeguard the personal data being processed from unauthorised or accidental disclosure, loss or destruction and from any unlawful forms of processing.
11. All reasonable efforts are made to keep customer information up-to-date. You will help us take prompt and efficient action by informing us of any changes to your personal data by sending us an email or writing to us at the addresses provided below.
12. You may write to us at the same addresses if you would like to know what personal information we hold about you.
13. We strive to invest in the latest security technologies available and maintain strict information security policies designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
14. All our staff are aware of their responsibility for maintaining customer confidentiality and complying with our information security policies.
15. Links that we provide to third parties websites are clearly marked and we are not in any way responsible for the content of such websites. We suggest that users should read the privacy policies of such third-party websites.
Visiting our website
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
Buying from our website
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
17. Your Rights – You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you.
• The right to request information we hold about you
• The right to request us to stop processing your information. We may continue to process your
information if we have another legitimate reason or legal obligation to do so.
• The right to rectify the information we hold about you
• The right to request us to erase your information. We will continue to retain your information if
we are entitled to do so under various legislations and regulations.
• The right to object to and to request that we restrict our processing of information in some
You can exercise your rights by contacting us directly. You also have a right to complain to the data
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
Who on our team has access
The website administrator and Buzzer Stationers have access to the information you provide us.
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Buzzer Stationers have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you;
- Google Analytics
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.